Monday, April 9, 2012

Yuhoo~



 MY Final is coming. 3 more days. Finally i feel the stress~~~ Kinda worry, I MUST FINISH study. =3=


The first war has started this morning. Ling li, Bei and Kimmy have started the first war well, I assumed. HAHA. looking forward to my first war as well. cz after wars means HOLIDAY! and holiday means??? TRAVEL!!! travel means EXCITED! lol~ that is why this post's title is Yuhoo~ (My sociology lecturer's favourite!) haha. I guess their war today looks something like........
this (kimmy's, very tough but still survive)

 or this ( ling li's, too pro)
 or this ( bei's ,think its too easy)

Sigh, although everyone face the same war, but we are only allowed to defeat the enemies all by our own. How pathetic!
Just like this ( chick: " I AM OLLL READY! )

Okay, i better get back to continue my strategy planning. (Sounds abit cool) hahahhahaa I THINK I PROBABLY LOOK LIKE
this... when i am serious hehe

or this...... ( so pro!) XD

and i guess i look more like
this now=.= 

Nevermind. I shall not give up now!!! okie bye bye blog. STOP DISTRACT ME!


6 comments:

  1. lol..very true for mine and ling li..hope i cn survive more..but i don gt bei's one..o.O..y too easy but all ppl die de??haha..wish u gud luck on ur plan!tot u wil use the strategy i set for u..lalala

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.

    you must be very stressed xD
    Hwaiting!! :D

    don't be lazy, Go go study.
    what? tired?

    haiiyyoooo... cannot get A like that lehh...
    Tips from me: tickle your own feet. LOL. it'll wake you up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ks: what strategy u set for me o? bei's de mean the paper is too easy for her! so very little enemies oni. not like yours. hehehhehehe. actually i no plan at all.. so i showed the pic of the gold fishy. hehehe


    unknown: akira! hahaha...tickle my feet will actually make me feel more relax and wanna slp. :p I WANNA GET AT LEAST A!!!!!!!! thank you ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..the one at least 2 chap per day de a..haha..whole 2 week oso set for u d..lol..gt it d..yalo..3 hrs oso nt enuf >.<..i cnt stop moving oso..keep on fight

    ReplyDelete
  5. =_____= i hope i really can be like that la. kimseng's should be mine. Mine should be the 3rd one because during bio paper i really feel like my head is gonna burst, pek cek -.- wanna sleep. leethong urs also mine lorh, tot got A ady ryte?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont understand wad u mean by 3rd one? haha. noo loh! if pro then very stable will get A lor...i am very dangerous now... cz probably 80.7..imagine if u get 79.7 T^T

      Delete