Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 2

Yeap, am planning to update my blog everyday. heehee, let's see whether i can do it or not.

So today, I finally got the Voiz Magazine from block A! I was really excited to see my first published article inside it. Never thought that I would be able to do so! :p Next aim: write another longer article!

Just like yesterday, I had IO with Jensen, philosophy and ethics class. What I can say is, I really dislike philosophy class. It's not because of the lecturer, it's purely because of the subject. I really dislike to answer questions which can be right or wrong. Well, maybe i'll love it soon........ Let's hope so. 

This coming Friday I am going out with my girls! hooray! It is also to post-celebrate the queen's birthday! ahhahahaha! :p gonna take a lot of awesome pictures and i am pretty sure we are going to have a great time! Alright, good night!

Introduce you... The queen! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment