Saturday, July 14, 2012

My short-term memory =.=

FINALLY!!!!!!!! I REMEMBER WHO IS HIM!!!!!!! phew~

OK, let me begin who is HIM first. He is a guy that i saw in UCSI since last semester. I feel that he is very very familiar, i feel that i talked to him before, but i really cannot remember where we met before and how and when and so on. Besides that, we are like strangers when we meet each other. He never said hi but i feel that he is not that simple.

I tried my very best to remember something about him, but i couldnt. that was the first time i tried so hard and can't remember a thing about a person. When i was form 1 till form 5 i am famous for remember PEOPLE as in human beings. I can remember the whole class's name less than half an hour. and until today i still remember most of my kindergarten classmates. WHY.............. I can't remember him?! OMG. This problem started to haunt me after that. Whenever i try to recall back, i will have headache. ><

THE VERY OH MY GOD THING IS....................
I think MAYBE i know him in the past life, that's why i feel that he is familiar but in the present life we still dont know each other yet. Then i started to question myself, why i only remember him, and got fate with him. ok, this is very geli............. According to most of the drama and movies, 
the reason is me and him were a pair of super loving and romantic couple in our past life. YER!!!!! 
that time i feel abit emo, cz he not leng zhai... T^T.  If he very leng zhai i will be abit happy.............. haih..........OK OK, back to the topic... I was quite boring today. Cant think of anything to update my blog. So i decided to look back my old pictures.
SUDDENLY....
I SAW HIM in one of my old pictures!!!!! yuan lai..... yuan lai........................... I was his group leader before for INTI youth empowerment camp. =.=........ wow, now i remember back... a little bit.... but still dont know his name. 

Lastly I hope we both forever remain as strangers.
1st, very awkward if he became my friend.
2nd, I dont want him to see this post!!!
3rd,......................... he not leng zhai. XP

3 comments:

  1. lol..finally u noe the ans d..better than me..i always suspect eu ming is the ppl i saw during jpa interview..but i never dare to ask him..till now it is still a question..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. eu ming??? who is that? lol. dont worry dont worry, someday u will know. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. eu ming is one of the spec math student..lol..he also quite geng de

    ReplyDelete