Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ridiculous

Today is such a crazy day. Tomorrow i have one presentation and one midterm test.

My topic for my presentation: Why is it okay to have illegal racing? Alright, I have adi thought of a few points. Earn money, No direct harm=not as dangerous as you think, one of the activity that you can socialize, a way to seek for new talent, a type of hobby, one of a way to release stress, a chance to shine your new talent and so fourth. the lecturer was very satisfied with all my points. but but but... T^T......................now the problem is, we need to find reliable sources for that to support our sayings. WHAT?! god, where am i going to find sources?? sumour reliable ones??? anyone actually supporting this to be done? oh god.

My advertising midterm test: 8 Chapters! 8 CHAPTERS TO BE STUDIED AND MEMORISE! 10 MCQ and 4 ESSAYS! ok ok, this is not the only problem. The only problem is we are told that we need to read 8 chapters only by last Thursday!!! God.

My room: It was originally RM235 and now the rental had raised to RM375!!!!!!!!!! However, it's settled. The process is very complicated. How i wish i am a lawyer, so i can play with the laws. I think i wanna take a law major after my psychology major. =S.

Such a ridiculous day!

4 comments:

  1. met so many things in one day..so chan..and sure vy tired..wish ur good day come faster =D..and law major?wow..then u must be very geng in future..psychology,law and music..support u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeee...........say say oni la....lol~ yaya pray pray pray. sigh

    ReplyDelete