Saturday, September 8, 2012

吓到我

Qnet is everywhere now. Qnet is haunting me since the beginning of this year until now. Not to say i dont believe them, it's just that i got no time, no money, no energy, no like, no interested, no mood to do lah. :p

So here's a conversation btwn me and a girl X today. I am quite "impress" with her business skill. haha.

Girl X: erm... i know u know about qnet

Me: uh huh... lol 

Girl X: What is the reason u reject LEH? qnet can't bring u what u need? 

Me:(LOL!!) No~ i no money :D

Girl X: So do you want to success?

Me: ( LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!) Yes, i wan to success in my study now. Get first class honours and go Australia next yr to study. Those are my current goals in my life.

Girl X: So if you have money, you will join loh?

Me: I need to see the whole thing also. too many ppl joining. If i want to join I will go under my friend. He will straight put two people under me. Haha. So you dont have to waste your time on me adi.

The world is so realistic. Right after that, she never reply. haha. Before that she kept talk to me in school, not about qnet but other stuffs. Before that there was one girl, keep asking me out for dinner also. At last also 漏出马脚。I still like the first guy who introduced me. Steady and skillful. :) And he's not fake. erm...

I don't really like people to approach me and be my friend cz they wanna do business. I always treat all those that i know sincerely, i will not treat them with my heart if i find them actually cheated me or did sth bad to me. I always hope this world is full of peace, i even can forgive those who treat me so badly before, as long as he/she is willing to treat me nicely after this. 我总是心太软~ lastly, i don't know.. this world might be like this, but i still cannot accept it. I dont wanna grow up. sigh.



3 comments:

  1. wow..again gt one ppl wan find u talk bout this..ucsi reli crowded with qnet d..geng

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. is tht direct sales thing? I got cheated by one of my friends to attend a direct sales talk. They really are kinda fake though, in my view. I reckon they see us as their potential customer than friends. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. kim seng: agreee!!!!

    shuway: its something like direct sales, but still its not direct sales. its not a cheat la til now. but a few yrs later, i just dont know. these people seems annoying, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete