Sunday, November 11, 2012

Scary person

I barely know her, but i trusted her.

According to my experience, her attitude might not be liked by many people, but she never looks like a liar to me.

According to her so called brother, she is not honest.

According to her friend, she loves to twist the meaning of the words and situations.

According to her high school friends, she might seem quiet but actually she's very fierce and revengeful.

According to my friend, who barely knows her like me, think that she's very cunning.

All these messages had been sending to me unintentionally, based on everything that happened.

More than 10 people are thinking that she's not like how she looked like. She is not as naive, as innocent as she look. I agree, I think that she's very mature although the way she acts and talks look and sounds like a baby. However, this does not make her a liar! Besides that, I really don't know the truth behind, I cannot just believe it because I never see in my own eyes. What I know now is she created many misunderstandings between me and my friends. Hopefully, it's all solved.

Well, I am sorry to say that I choose to trust them instead of her. Firstly, they are my good friends. I should trust whatever happened to them. Secondly, she can be a liar who knows very well to hide her real self. Who knows?

To be fair,
Perhaps she never tell lies, she just made all them sounded so wrong. My friends are right, just ignore her but always be aware of her. I hope she stop coming into my life. ><




No comments:

Post a Comment