Sunday, November 18, 2012

unexpected!

Yesterday me and bei yi were suppose to have training as a receptionist at Sepang Hotel for works on Monday. However, it is cancelled at the last minute. Zzzzz. Surprisingly, we were offer to another higher pay job on the same day last minute by my aunt.

Happy us start travel from Seremban KTM to Shah Alam station. Then take taxi to Stadium Shah Alam. Tired us waiting there for around half an hour, a lil bit worry that they will deduct the salary. Blur them made us walk all the way from stadium to Giant. Sweating non stop, hungry us ordered McD nugget as our lunch while waiting for the manager. Feel relieve after the supervisor said we can be late to work and we can still get our RM100. However at last we can't work because Bei Yi's pants is restricted to the area, plus the manager did not hv enough t-shirt for us to wear. Luckily the manager said the company still will pay us back the RM100 and we dont need to work. YEAH! IT'S A HAPPY DAY!!!!! hahahahaha. and who said this world no free lunch?! who said the sky wont drop money?! :p

Unexpected things started to happen one by one....... The manager chit chat with us for a very long  time. Talking about work life as a promoter, university stuffs and our own course. Talking about his psychology friend earned a lot money in Australia, already can own a house, only in one year time. Talking about current nutritionist's status, pay is already quite high after graduate without the need of experience. Talking about how important is a master and phd certificate holder. Talking about his girl friend at HELP university. It's like a free, inspiring talk we had with him yesterday. Made me feel relieve and gave me super high motivation to work even harder on my course. :) At least I know my course is not as useless as other people said. I hope the Malaysia's market will start to understand the importance and appreciate the psychology students more.

My family went to Klang yesterday to have a simple reunion with my relatives. It's kinda awesome for me but very weird for Bei Yi. My dad fetch us back to my twins cousin house and we had lots of interesting conversation like what we used to have. My aunt and cousins made me remembered the brave me, the strong me and the happy-go-lucky me. Thanks to them, I know how to face my own problem now. :). Bei Yi was impressed by their house. Yes, all my relatives are rich. Hahaha. After that we had dinner with my grandma. The feel is so wrong. It's like Bei Yi is my boyfriend a.k.a future husband. I brought her back and introduce her to all my relatives, and showed her my  mother-side family photos, made her to have dinner with my family. 0.o......... okay abit geli liao. STOP! 

The conclusion is, it's really unexpected and it feels kinda weird. I never had a friend who followed me to join any of my relatives reunion in the past 19 years! I just feel its kinda funny too. Haha.

My current post should be about our semester3's trip! Haish. Lazy me only write until half and dont feel like wanna continue ady. Hahaha. So I will just made a simple conclusion here. It's unexpected too right to see me writing about sem break trip sudenly here. Well, I wanna thank vincent papa, kimmy, ah yon hao nan ren. Kimmy the actuarial science and Stress Li the strategy master are the God of monopoly card. Vincent papa never stop nagging,
" LING LI GO EAT UR MAGGI MIAN!"
" LEE THONG WAKE UP!"
" BEI YI UR TURN GO BATH!"
"KIM SENG U SHOULD DRIVE NEXT TIME!".
hahahahahhahaha! Universal Studio Singapore is SUPERB fun! MUST TRY: transformer, cylon, mummy. Actually should try all lah, i miss the place so much!!! and I love far far away castle! It's my future house Kimmy said. HAHAHAHA. Ting yong hao nan ren is a 美食专家!All the food he ordered really are scrumptious! I miss the 烧肉! The trip was really a budget trip! Happy happy trip!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want try the feel the money drop from sky also!!!=p..we must reli go for universal studio again.. its totally worth to play again inside..unlike the genting..genting lose dao 99..and when tat is chance must go try tangkak food!

    ReplyDelete