Friday, January 30, 2015

Updates

It's been quite a long while that I didn't update my blog. wooops. Anyway I keep a diary now. Instagram, wechat wall and so many other social networks for me to keep updating about myself is seriously too much. I am here today because I just bought a new laptop, and I wanna try typing with it. So why not blogging, I thought.

It's 2015 and it means I am 22 now. I can truly feel that I am an adult now as I finished all my subjects in uni and I am a full time working adults now. Like all the others fresh graduates would say, I really miss the old days that I need to attend classes, my club's meeting and so on. The feelings get stronger after I start watching GLEE. Besides that, I can strongly feel everything inside me is decreasing. My metabolism rate, creativity, memory......... gosh.

Soon, I will be heading to YangJiang, China for my internship as a tutor in a college. This year will be truly a brand new kind of life to me. I am going to stay in a foreign country for four months all by myself. And then, I am going to so many places in this year which include Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. After re-watch my girl (korean dramas), I wanted to visit a snowing country. Being able to talk with "gas" looks real cool! I've tried that in Melbourne during winter and I was so excited! Too bad our phones are unable to capture the "gas"!!!

Life in Lollipop as an intern is just normal. I am used to work there since I was an intern for two months and part-timer for a year in Lollipop. Life's better compared to my first internship. I've got all the trusts and respects in the company. I've got one of my close friends working with me. I've got everything under control!

Alright I think I summarized my recent life. Nothing really different happened YET. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment