Monday, June 22, 2015

16 More Days

Hello! I figured my blog is pointless when I have a blog link on my Instagram. Haha! I did not forget you Bloggie ( I hope you like your new name, Bloggie). Well I kept diary entries starting from April writing my physical and emotional experiences in China. The firewall was not stable and I can't access to Google sometimes. That's why I did not update here. For your information, China has blocked Twitter, Google, Facebook, Youtube and etc. Life is hard when you need to use those replacements like Baidu, QQ and etc.

Anyway, I will update my last 15 days in China. Can't update a lot now because I am very busy today. Gonna prepare for my last class for Chinese Presentation subject in this semester!


Having class until 9pm, my god. I hate Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment