Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Updates

It's gonna be a very exhausting week next week as i got 3 exams, 2 on tuesday and 1 on wednesday. I just finished two presentations this week and yea, it was pretty tiring.

Lets talk about my sociology presentation today. It was not as what i expected. I thought i will be very confident infront of my classmates and lecturer as i prepared and understand well on that article. Unfortunately, i was shivering for the whole presentations and everybody could see that obviously. Okay, it was very embarrassing as my knees shiver as well other than just hand. I know what to say but i just cannot control my body. =.= Luckily i didnt ruin it as i got almost perfect marks for my first sociology presentation. Very happy of it.

Okay, I am half dead now. I am really stress with my journals. I haven't complete them yet!!! How shall I make them as eustress for me instead of distress? " A human being without stress is dead." that's something said during the stress management workshop. I became more stress when the presenter said that.=.=

Let me summarize my assignments here. I have two group assignments and one individual assignment haven't finish yet and the due date is very close!!! and it's really important as it carries a lot of percentages for my finals. well i dont understand why quizzes and tests carries only a little. SIGH! now frankly speaking, i do love exams more than assignments!!!

I SHALL LOVE YOU, MY LIFE.

2 comments:

  1. YOU MUST <3 YOUR UNI LIFE! hehes. will be waiting for my assignments to come. :p stay strong and why are you shivering? aren't you very confident?

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe the aircond is too strong also. hahahaha. i duno why lar...i think i am stress bah...so makes me shiver as well :p

    ReplyDelete