Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dreams

Dream is something really interesting. Everyone dreams. Those who said he/she never dreams probably forgot all his/her dreams. A normal person can dream 4 to 7 times in a day, and we will only remember 10 percent out of 100 percent of our dream. How interesting is it.

I am trying to analyze my dream by doing many research currently, not for my assignments and it's just for my own interest. I wanted to know more about dreams. Is the significant of the dreams true? Or they are just part of the pseudo psychology? Why can't I have sweet dreams every night but nightmares or even night terrors? On this week almost everyday i had nightmares. Sometimes the nightmares repeated. I always wake up during a dream, that is why I can remember quite many fragments of my dream. You will soon forget your dreams if you don't record it down right after you wake up. Besides, I found that my dreams will always occur during 5 to 6am.

Apart from that, I have experienced Deja Vu (experiences in life that combined with a sense of familiarity). I wonder are the nightmares going to foretell my future? However, they don't sound scientific at all. From the perspective of Sigmund Frued, dreaming is the royal road to the unconscious part of our mind. When we dream, our personal repressed and unacceptable desire will rise to our conscious state. Sometimes, we don't even know what's hiding in our unconscious mind. I kinda agree with him cz i did think of that before, but never know i'm so concern about that.

Interrupted by kimmy when i am doing this. :p Inspiration gone. SO, see ya blog.

4 comments:

  1. Sigmund Freud!!! is a womanizer!! hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deja Vu can be explain in several ways...psychological, physical and biological. I like the idea of time loop causing Deja Vu which is explained using physic theory of time and space continuum ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. you watched deja vu the movie?? haha.. and yea, sigmund frued married his mother and i wonder how he got a daughter.=.= and ya, how can deja vu be explained in a biological way? Tell me about it!I wonder how it can happen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not reli sure, but i think is the drug consumption causes some neuron impairment...something like that XD The more drug(dunno wad drug) the more deja vu u will get~ Err, i din watch the movie XD hahaha~

    ReplyDelete