Friday, March 2, 2012

My stupid Phone Nokia 5530

I wanna complain!!!!! My stupid phone caused me a lot of unwanted and inconvenient problems but it has trained me to be the hardiness type of person that can accept all the challenges. That sounds optimistic. Alright, this special phone caused me a lot of unbelievable problems and i am gonna list them out.

1. No more vibrations or tone when a there's a SMS.

2. SOMETIMES, no more vibrations for incoming calls.

3. SOMETIMES, when you accept any incoming calls the hp will just straight away power off. =.= and when you on back, the battery bar will goes from full to one and a half or even worst, just one. =.=

4. SOMETIMES, when you're listening to a song in the music player, the music will suddenly stop, and you can't listen to any music anymore. SWT!

5. NOW, the hp battery bar decreases really fast! like aeroplane!! yesterday it was still fully charged, and the next morning the battery bar left one and a half more only. HAISH!

6. Can no longer take photos or videos. SAD!

7. It took ages to open a SMS in the inbox. =.=

8. Can no longer go online with WIFI. T^T

I really wanted to keep this hp. There're so many important things inside. And i really feel reluctant to change it. >< So, i have figure out some ways to solve the following problems above :D

1. There will be an "inti logo" (a star like symbol) on the homepage beside the picture of the person or beside the word "new messages" So yea, i am ady used to it. And i seldom late reply. Awesome huh :p

2. This problem i cannot settle. But it just sometimes.. so i can call them back later.

3. This one, I have to always prepare a earphone beside me. If I answer the call with my earphone, the call can be accepted. If i need to call a person, I have two options, either use earphone or open loud speaker. But dont worry, the loud speaker is at the minimum volume. ;D

4. Off the phone and on back. The music player will be okay after that. Lol.

5. I am still trying to figure out ways to settle this problem that i have just found out these two days. hmmmm.

6. I always use Kimmy or other people's phone to take photos and videos. So can consider settle adi. =3=

7. It somehow trained me to become a patient person. =)

8. I can use my laptop instead! =D

....
.........
.........................



CHANGE A NEW PHONE LA HAIYO!


No comments:

Post a Comment