Thursday, May 10, 2012

Crapping on my subjects XP

Week 2 is over in just a blink of an eye. Assignments are heading slowly and the speed is going to get faster and faster as time passed. Better get prepared and steady before the war. HAHA.

I would love to talk about the subjects that i am taking on this semester

Expository writing: It's my favourite subject so far for this semester. I always love english class since primary school. hehe. I found that i really enjoy writing my ideas and imaginations instead of just drawing it. And, it is very similar to SAM's english as it mainly trains us how to write an article about facts without giving our own opinions and views. The lecturer also taught us about thesis statement and topic sentence which make me think of miss Florence who always emphasized it last year. Hahaha. My current lecturer is Miss Su Ann and she teaches in a very detail way. Even for how to write a topic sentence she uses nearly 3 hours to teach us. It's kinda boring :O... Anyway, she's really pretty. Even her pimples are pretty! :p And yea, I would love to update my blog every week (at least). Well i hope i can make it. :x

Public speaking: A subject that i expected to get lotsa positive outcomes. I perceive this subject as a very important subject to be used in any field to anyone in the future.  A good public speaker not only brings out clear messages, it will also impress or even convince people about the things you said. It basically trains my confidence and courageousness now. Next week we will need to do impromptu presentations and talk about the sentimental things that we owned. Till now i am still blank, no ideas at all. God bless me........

Introduction to advertisement: It sounds fun right? and yeap it is FUN! our group assignment is to make a 30 seconds advertisement on whatever products we want. And two out of four of our group members must act in the advertisement to avoid plagiarism. HAHA! looking forward~ Anyway, this subject is very heavy at the exam part as it carries 60 out of 100 percent. And yea, I DISLIKE the lecturer. First of all he is pretty....ugly. and i feel that he is kinda arrogant. :s These are not the reason i dislike him. The main reason is he is really really annoying!! He gave us 30 minutes to discuss in our group about the assignments. In the 30 minutes, he never stop talking. The most infuriating, bothersome and irritating part is he always interrupted our discussions! Within every 10 seconds he would say something out and asked us to keep quiet. I am sicked of his SHHHHHHH. He asked us to discuss and yet he is disturbing us in every 10 seconds!!! note that it is 10 seconds, not minutes. The discussion yesterday was something like the this:

Me: Okay, let's discuss about the product. What product do you guys want to....
Annoying guy: CLASS LISTEN, THERE'S BLABLABLABLA( he is really loud which we cant even ignore him)
Group member (GM)A: Well, i am thinking to use beauty products.
GM B:  Ya, I agree with that, but what kind......
Annoying guy: YOU SHOULD BLABLABLABLABLA (repeating what he have adi said earlier)
GM C: blablablablabl.........a...
me: lalalallalalalalalallaa...
Annoying guy: OK HERE IS THE BLABLABLABLABLA
Us: #@*S%$@I!!@#)&*^

In the end, we did not come out with anything from that discussion and we have to stay back after class to continue discuss about it. Swt

Statistic: It's the only subject that is relevant to my major for this semester. It's pretty similar to SAM's maths also. I really feel SAM is a very good foundation and i will strongly recommend it to the juniors.. hahaha. Nothing interesting to talk about this subject. Ya, this subject's credit hour is really long. I need to see the lecturer everyday.... haish....

Lastly, I am going to freshman camp next week. Hope it is worthy to go. cz its real expensive. rm100!!!!!! OMG... why did i register?! well, i do really really hope that i can meet many new friends and have fun and most importantly LEARN SOMETHING from the camp. :)

There are too many things worth to be written and saved in my blog to be remembered. Guess that I might need to update my blog every night. PLS DONT BE LAZY!! ahahaha...

2 comments:

  1. lols busy sem ar xD haha good luck la ! ur intro to advertisement project sounds cool !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually this sem still ok la... not very busy.. haha.. thanks thanks

      Delete