Thursday, May 24, 2012

Freshman Camp 2012 May

Finally i am having this mood to update my blog. haha.

This is not the first survival camp i joined, but it is the first camp i joined in university. I thought university's survival camp will be extremely challenging and fun! In short, it looks kinda similar with my high school's camp. The mini games, activities and yea we sleep in the tent on the first night. However, this camp is better than all my previous camp. I think it's cz we paid rm100?? hahaha 

The reasons:
1. Foods are quite delicious and the quantity is sufficient enough for me (at least). 
2. We get to sleep in a dorm on the second night!
3. We can bath in a private toilet as in individually, not as a group i see u and u see me. lol
4. The quality of the camp shirt is not bad. lol
5. There are 2 workshops in the camp which are quite useful.
6. ITS INTERNATIONAL CAMP! we get to know many friends from different states and countries.
7. Night walk looks pretty dangerous but it's very fun and exhausting as it is very very steep. 
8. My favourite swimming pool is there!!! :D

My group-Payallup!!! Kimmy is one of my group member!!! such a coincidence right! hahahaah!!!

From top left to right: Angela, Sheilla, Stesha, Wasabi, Wei Lin, me, Christine
Bottom left to right: Adam, Ammar, KC, Ray, Abu and Kimmy :p

I am right there! right there! can u spot me? :p

I must buy one sunglasses like this adi!!! XD

DISLIKE bridge like this. Phobia of heights :X

At first glance Kimmy looks weird with that sunglasses but  the more i look at it, the more cool he is :p

Me and Wei Lin in the dorm. Love her sunny bright smile! :p

MA favourite place at dusun eco resort! can u spot me??? XD
Sharing sessions :p

BEI AND LING LI! WHY U NO JOIN?!?! lol
I still remember many of us were complaining during the camp, why we pay rm100 to suffer????? Eventually, all of us feel reluctant to say goodbye but we really wan to go home ASAP cz we are really tired. I get bruises and insects bites all over my hands and legs. T^T anyway, i THINK i will still join the camp next time because i met quite many great people out there, especially my group members XD

KEEP IN TOUCH!!!! :D



2 comments:

  1. yalo ><..bei yi and ling li should join it..too bad la..if all of us also going sure more fun..this camp make someone like me who don like camp b4 feel wan to go..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! ok ok...... i din knw its fun for u. but definitely jz ok ok for me. hahahaha. i dont wan go to the similar pattern de camp anymore! blek

    ReplyDelete