Thursday, May 3, 2012

Starting of a "new life" (second sem)

This semester we have to rearrange our timetable again, meet new classmates, use new classrooms and also meet new lecturers. Everything is just like first sem, start all over again. HAISH. very tiring and troublesome, especially the timetable!!! Hate it the most. I cannot understand why UCSI kept on changing the timetable. And the funny thing is, the timetable is different on the IIS (the website) and the board. I am very speechless regarding to this. Besides that, it is very headache to arrange the timetable. First, we cannot take whatever subject we want because some of the subjects will clash with another subject. It's very funny that we are actually forced to take some of the subjects because it's not offer next semester or it's a compulsory subject this sem. So we need to try our best to figure and set the best timetable. It also depends on your luck. This time my timetable is not bad. Classes are from monday till thursday only same as Kimmy. Anyway, I still love my last sem's timetable. T^T

Statistic was the first class on the first day. The lecturer's eyes looks like Pixie Hollow. Lol~ Abit stress on the group work. cz it carries 30 percent. Haish. Pray pray pray that i will get a good group mate. >< I was very very very emo at night as this can considered to be my first time to stay outside alone. The feeling is really not good when the lights are off. Looking at the strange and quite ugly environment around you, missing your family members can be awful. And really thanks to Ling Li and Bei Yi help me carrying all my stuffs to 21st floor. Thanks to Kimmy also to take care my car. Ling Li and Bei Yi really li hai... they carry the small cupboard and one big box respectively. Ling Li abit cold, I think she's quite tired adi..she even carry two small pillows and jackets from my car=.=.........................................


I finally found a friend worked in Alumni house!!! but too bad, it was his first day, he dare not bring us to go upstairs. HAISH. Really got abit angry at UCSI's system. The result was suppose to be out on yesterday 2pm. But only partially..=.=.... means some of the subject's grades are still remain unknown. =.= That is why, i hated technology. =3= We were very nervous when 2pm comes and we only get to know our result by 4pm. Before I open I was very very very very nervous and my heart pounded very fast. BUT! there are only 2 subject's results shown. UCSI! how many times u wanna scare me!!! Pray to my uni life and psy 1~

Watched American Next Top Model season 18 with Kimmy yesterday at Bei and Ling Li's house. Very shuang. Kimmy, if you see this, pls fast fast dwl all the episodes k!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA. Yesterday night was the first night that we 4 ppl sleep together in the same house in Cheras. Haha, how good if we are real housemates. Then Kimmy can cook lunch and dinner for us adi. XD

Till now I still have not see the face of my roommate. =.= And today my lecturer say getting CGPA 3.5 is very very very good adi...hmm is tad so? I think so. First class honours very hard to get!!! Even 2 A plus out of 4 subjects also cannot guarentee first class, sumour its so far away from first class!!! OMG. Abit scare~ Very stress when look at my course outlet. 2nd year's subjects are all research research and research thingy.  HAISH. I know ling li sure will feel very very emo for me. T^T

Hmmm, seems like my first week sounds very normal. But it's not!!!!! >< ( Ting Yong's fav) :p
Next blog preview: The amazing things that happened in the first week of 2nd sem. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment