Thursday, June 28, 2012

Unlucky to Lucky

Monday was very unlucky and lucky for me.

Unlucky: I lost my purse.
Lucky: See the last paragraph.

First of all i need to thank all my friends for helping me to get back my purse. ;) Before showing my appreciations to all of them, i need to tell a story. 


Monday dinner 5.30p.m: me, kimmy, anthony and yong seng went to a "mamak" had maggie mee goreng. I was lazy to go take my purse out from the bag so i asked kimmy to pay for me first.

6.15p.m: I went to photocopy my advertising notes. I realised my purse went missing when i wanna pay money.

6.16p.m: got superb nervous. called Kimmy, asked him whether he sees my purse not. since he's my so called "secretary". (I will need to ask him what class i am having the next day and where). Too bad, he never see.

6.19p.m: run back to school, cz kimmy said i might left it in the block b cafeteria.


Unfortunately, no result. Kimmy asked me to calm down. He said maybe i left it in the class. Before dinner i had public speaking and advertising class. The venue are c308 and c401 respectively. Both of the classes are having lectures that time. With no choice, i have to wait for quite a long time until their classes finishes. Surprisingly, kimmy came and gave me his house key. He said i might left it in his house cz before that i went to his house to take something. Thinking for a few second we both sudenly felt relieve and laughed together, cz the possibilities sounded quite high. Abit funny. 


I walk back to his condo without any stress. I search slowly for my purse in his condo. Under the bed, on the sofa, in the refri =.=................ after a long while of searching, I began to feel nervous. The speed of finding my purse getting faster and faster. Eventually, I gave up on believing the purse is in his condo. 


The first person i called was mr.Devil. He sat beside me during public speaking class. He said he is very sure that i brought the purse into the class. He saw me put the purse inside the drawer. He also suggested me to call Mr Shahril. Quickly, i called kimmy who is still having maths class to look the purse for me at c308. Unfortunately again, no result. Then i called Deena, hoping him to tell me that he didn't see me holding my purse during advertising class. He was sleeping, so no answer. Then i decided to call Emi. A girl who is my public speaking and advertising classmate. We make fun of Ken Hin together with Deena while we are waiting for the advertising lecturer. We walked up the stairs together. So i think she might see me holding my purse. She is a not reliable source. I was holding another bag at that time too, but she said i hold nothing. Well, still have to thank her. She told me after our public speaking group 1 class were group 2 that used the class. quickly i called my friend Raga from group 2, asked her whether she remember who sits on the left hand side second row. She said it was a china girl. (AHHH I AM VERY TIRED!!!! THIS STORY IS UNEXPECTEDLY  LONG!!! GRR) ok the china girl told me another china girl Ji Mo took it. I called Ji Mo, Ji Mo told me Tony the china boy took it. I feel like i am a detective. At night the Tony guy gave me back my purse. I feel so happy and relieve. THANK YOU KIMMY, EMI, RAGA, CHINA GIRL UNKNOWN, CHINA GIRL JI MO, MR DEVIL, DEENAKARAN NAIDU AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, TONY THE CHINA BOY. THANK YOU!


Conclusion, Money is not the most important thing, it's the IC, car license, student ID and resident card inside makes me worry. It's gonna be so troublesome if u lost them. 


 LAST PARAGRAPH: At night10.00p.m.: I received a SMS from miss and mister malaysia campus. I am selected to be the 10 percent of the participants!!! In another word, i am going to the second round. Well, should i go? hmmm


Non-related stuffs: We four started the cooking plan this week. Ting Yong cooked for us this wednesday. I love the tomato soup. hehehe, i want to cook it next week. Another thing is, i feel i am talented and i have natural cooking ability. BWAHAHAHAHA~ I never really learn cooking. I dont even have a food recipe this week. I randomly cook the food my own. It was scrumptious!! hahahaa better and TTY!  

4 comments:

  1. haha..u are welcome..lalala..agree with the cooking part..pls cook the nice hotdog again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you arr....... can eat the same food everyday. =.= li hai. i jz scare u eat till boring adi. lol

    ReplyDelete