Saturday, December 22, 2012

December updates

Lazy me is here finally! Just wanna write some short updates of meeee during the month of December! Why is updating blog sth important to me? Because it records down the stuffs that I dont wanna forget. Yup. I hope that I will update more often. heeeeeeee :) LINE is a not-bad-quite-good place to update also. HOHOHO.

What is in my mind now:

December means Christmas! I was too lazy to take out the christmas tree to decorate the house; when i am hardworking, I am too busy to take out the tree. So no christmas tree deco in my house this yr. :'(

Got my Christmas present(s) from Kimmy! One of it is da TheSims3 -seasons and supernatural packages! HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current news:

Yesterday was the "end of the world", and its the day we moved in to our new unit! The unit is extremely dirty and I guess it need alot of hard works to clean. However we still love the unit. Ling Li still love the tables. I still love the air-conditioners although we are not going to use it. =.=. Erm, when i am tired i start to crap alot. Nvm, its my blog. Looking forward to the "open house party"! hohoho~

Today is a photo shooting day with Anthony Junior. Tried a different style and realized i really fail at acting cool. =...= suan le bah. Ate a very nice hokkien yee mee at petaling street! Strongly recommend to all my friends! But i duno the name of the restaurant. =...= suan le suan le!

Celebrations:

Celebrated Christmas yesterday instead of dong zhi=...=. Finally watched a movie at Signature Gold Class Cinema @ The Gardens. Cost RM27.90 per person for premier class. Expensive, but feel nothing really special. No second time. Sushi Q's sushi are very delicious!!! Better than Matsu, in my opinion. :)

Kimmy's birthday celebration was a good one! It was a blue theme birthday party! We had blue eggs, blue icings, blue jelly, blue balloons, blue decorations, blue birthday cake, blue shirts, blue sea, blue swimming pool, blue cups, blue plates, blue spoons, blue drinks, blue birthday present........ :P We had dinner at Matsu & one korean restaurant (forgot the name). PD Matsu is not as scrumptious as S'ban's Matsu.

Family outings:

Its so crazy. Every week my mum & I will go KL shopping because we got a new GPS. lol=...=. abit tired. Went PD beach last week. Going Genting Highlands tmrw. Melaka next week. SIGH! malaysia is so boring. hmmm...

Regrets of the month:

1. Did not practice piano frequently.
2. Did not build a whole new city in The Sims 3
3. Did not decorate the christmas tree.
4. Did not paint a lots of drawings.
5. Did not go for adventures.
6. My holiday was kinda boring.
7. Erm... I am sure there are alot, its just that I cant think of any now. heeee. :p

Random Awards to talkative friends or phone boiling partners:

Sponsors by LeeThongTan.sdn.bhd :p
Best listener: Henry
Best adviser: Deena.N
Best-person-to-gossip-to: Vincent.W
Best companion: Kimmy.L
Best-person-to-crap-to: Shuway.L
Best-caring-friend: Jessie.L


To be continue............................................................

Gonna boil my drama now :p 









4 comments:

  1. LOL! I ain't gossip-er XD I'm an adviser as well, perhaps a psychology consultant. wahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ ure right also. I was too tired to think. Deena.N should be best supporters. and you should be best adviser. hahahahaha. However i love to gossip wit u. So tad makes u best person to gossip to as well.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. After so long finally u update something! lol..and the korean restaurant name is "Sura"

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! u really are a scanner!!!!!!!! awesome!

    ReplyDelete