Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy 2013!!! (part 1)

Yesterday was not a perfect day, but I was super duper happy! haha.

The reason it was not a perfect day because I didnt get to celebrate with denise, shuway and vkaey.  Before yesterday I planned to celebrate with everyone that I know in my teenage life. Of course, I know to celebrate it with everyone is mission impossible! At least I wanna celebrate it with some of my very dear friends. 

800 am in the morning I have to wake up ady, because lee jessie is very healthy. She dated me and Sin Yee to have breakfast at 9am. I am used to have breakfast every morning with my family, so it's not a very big problem for me to wake up early. Sin Yee didn't join us for breakfast because she woke up late! hahahaha! After breakfast we watched a TV show called "mobbed" in Jessie's karaoke a.k.a TV room. It's a very touching show. (kimmy pls dwl for me :p). Sin Yee arrived a few minutes later after the show started. 

Jessie is very into our pillow talk and she decorated the room with lots of pillows and bears and blankets! We had classical musics played and glass of guava juice. So relaxing! It has been our tradition/culture/habit/whatever whenever we are gathered at one house. We shared secrets of our own, talk about future and give honest opinions. Its really hard to find true friends that respect you and love you. I LOVE THEM!!! Initially we planned to have a sleepover party with just three of us, however our parents never let us. :'(...

We are not just friends, i think we are sisters! We wore the same polo T but different colour yesterday. We went to Jusco together and we met jessie's form 6's friends. They say we are wearing 姐妹装。hahaha. Our aim was to buy a similar clothes together at Jusco. Too bad, Seremban's choices really less. Time is never enough for three of us. At around 530pm I have to head back because my mum need to use the car. So reluctantly, me and sin yee went back home to bath and rest. Anyway, we were going to have second round at night later!

We all gathered at Station 1 cafe at around 930pm. It's such a coincidence that my high school friends were all sitting beside jessie's Form 6's friends! I can move here and there conveniently hahaha :p.  It was a night full of laughters and i think i abit high cz i talk and laugh very loud. =....= So thankful that Henry actually followed me and sin yee for new year countdown, and i am glad that we made his day turn from unhappy to happy. :). Really thank you sin yee for accompanying me going here and there.. hehehe i am not a very pro and steady driver. paiseh yaa. OHYA, and i dont understand why the road block is everywhere!!! So jam. =...=

Its ady 1:10pm!!! I better off now and start packing. Today will be a tired day cz we need to clean up our new unit and planned many things!!! ARGH!! hahaha. To be continued.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment