Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Countdown: 15 Days

15 days = Half a month

It was quite a pleasant night yesterday and I thought I can survive this. But today is a disaster. Im so stressed up looking at the documents that I need to complete by tomorrow! I feel so demotivated again because I don't understand the system and the Chinese terms they are using! It's not like I don't understand Chinese but I've only seen the professional terms in English. Today I don't feel like doing anything but I CAN'T! BECAUSE SUBMISSION IS DUE TOMORROW!

I can assure you that the stress I am having here is exactly the same I am having during my university life. I really doubt whether I still want to be a lecturer in the future. Maybe I am just having serious homesick. Just realized four months is my limit to be away from home. I miss everything in Malaysia, especially the foods, my family and friends and my daily routines! I used to get sick of my daily routines and wanted a change. But this change ain't good. Anyway, when I get back, I want to make use of my time. Instead of working non-stop, I want to learn something and improve myself on some areas. Maybe a new language, a new musical instruments, or a new subject. I don't know yet. Every single seconds my mind is full of what-to-do when I am back to Malaysia, can't wait to feel the moment of excitement when I am on the plane, saying the word 'FINALLY' loudly in my heart. Another cool stuffs is my cousin is going back on the 10th of July too to Malaysia, maybe we can meet up!

My dad is buying a new car for me. The reason? Because I am going home and they are four people who can/will need to drive. I really appreciate my dad for still buying me a car even though I am a working adult now, I guess maybe my dad is going to pay for the down-payment only. Uhm...........

I am heading to a place called 阳嗍 for a trip this coming weekend. Well I hope it will be fun.... because I am not really looking forward to it. I just wanna stay in my room, watch The Arrow and New Girl, play my The Sims 3.......... oh god... not in a mood for a trip, probably because I've been to quite some trips recently and I need a rest now. Or it's just the people that I am going with...

Bye Bloggie. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment