Monday, January 16, 2012

EMO

Today is ady the third week and tmrw i am having a so called summative test for psychology 2. It's called summative cx the marks is going to the final. Well, i am so emo...which i dont really know why. Izzit because of the environment? the course? or is just something that i haven't realise?

I still feel SAM ppl are really great. I miss them. I thought i will be having another bunch of friends like DRS when i enter uni life. but it is not. The num of students in my class has increased for this week, but all of them are like so quiet and they have their own friends studying other course i guess. Besides that, i am really not used to the course.I never feel that kind of feeling before. I still cannot adapt it. I always wonder, is tad really what i want? Is tad really the best choice for me? Do I want to live like this? what kind of person am i? Have i changed? well just ignore that.

Its not that i dont have friends here. I have, but the feeling is quite weird. I dont really know how to explain. Even though i dont know everyone in INTI, but i really miss INTI ppl, miss the life there. When i was in INTI i always imagine the university i am going to is gonna be really cool and great compared to INTI. The university life i will get will be really awesome!

I guess maybe its bcx my expectation too high..so that's why i am...emm..dissapointed? KL ppl are just different! its not tad they are not good, but they are diff frm me, tad's wad i feel. haha.


p/s:UCSI is still cool. Just my own prob.

2 comments:

  1. HOR! KL ppl are just different XD Talking bad about me indirectly =P If you start questioning yourself abt ur decision...make it quick b4 it is too late to change =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.... i dont know... haih..dunwana think about it adi... just concentrate to my dream.. clinical psy....lol..if i dont wanna take psychology i duno wad else i wan to take adi..=.=

    ReplyDelete