Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MY 1ST DAY OF UNIVERSITY LIFE

Obviously, i have never experience university life before. I know nothing about university life. I never know about that there's a course selection thing.

This morning....DUHH... what a hectic and exhausted morning! I thought it's an easy task to look for my timetable. BUT! i think i 'explored' the whole building..=.=...frm Ground floor to the 5th floor. I cannot find my faculty! And Jeffrey(a UCSI marketing guy) never pick up my phone. I am sweating all the way from block A to block C then to block A again. It's really tiring! really! (although UCSI looks small).

Alright then, i forgot how i found my timetable finally. and guess what. i cant understand what the timetable means at the first glance! it's gonna be 930 (my first class), i quickly took a picture of it and rush to the classroom.

Luckily, i found the classroom easily... ok..when i go in there.. there're only 2 person sitting inside and 1 lecturer standing infront preparing... quite dissapointed to know that i only got a few classmates again... when my lecturer started to introduce the course, i stunned there. The course is psychology 2. I was really worry that I was in the wrong class =S. I thought i should be study psychology 1 first before psychology 2. Well, now i know i am not.(some misunderstandings, long stories).When the lecturer asked us to introduce ourselves, alright forgot to mention, there were only 6 students in the class. Ok, come back to the introduction, I just realise that the 6 students sitting there 3 of them are from different course which are food science and nutrition, music and business. When it comes to my turn to introduce myself, I think it's kinda funny. I remember i said something like,
Hi, I am Lee Thong. I am having my year 1 first semester now, and.... i am not sure whether i am in the right class or not.
The lecturer look astonished and tell me something about that i have to go here and there to make my course selection, and i have to take psychology 1 blablabla..

Luckily, a new friend i met, Karis, she helped me to get to the faculty and she asked me to look got Ms Sarah. and so on so on so on... it's gonna be a very very long story to tell in detail how i finally understand my timetable. By the way, i still haven't do my course selection now. duh! But i adi plan for my timetable! Take a look!


My University Timetable

Monday

8-930------------------------------- Psychology 1 psychology lab

930-1100--------------------------Psychology 2 c207

1100-1230------------------------University life c406

1230-200--------------------------Sociology cg04

500-630----------------------------Fundamentals of marketing Audi

Tuesday

8-930-------------------------------Psychology 1 c207

930-1100--------------------------psychology 2 c206

1230-200--------------------------psychology 2 tutorial c206

Wednesday

8-930-------------------------------sociology tutorial c307

1100-1230------------------------university life cg04

1230-200--------------------------psychology 1 newsroom

200-330---------------------------sociology audic-301

500-630---------------------------Fundamentals of marketing cg05

LOL~ UNTIL WEDNESDAY ONI! i am too lucky!! wahaha. Although it looks quite pack but i am adi used to it. I am from SAM march intake! This timetable is not as pack as SAM's anyway. It's a happy thing that u can go home so early! =D Kimmy's timetable is really sad. From thurs and fri morning till afternoon he's free and evening he got class. And this is wad they called UNIVERSITY LIFE. we somehow have to get used to it. And oh! my lunch! my first lunch i had it OUTSIDE the university, which is Georgetown cafe something like that. RM4.90 plus 6 percent gov tax and 10 percent service chrg for a plate penang char keuy teow.

Anyway,

I REALLY REALLY miss Inti. ;(... i love you INTI... <3

the reasons? i will write it on the next post...it's too long... ;(

3 comments:

  1. so fast uni life ad, i have half more year to go >,<
    jiayou la hehe~ dun blur blur :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. shu hui, urs will be soon. trust me. enjoy ur college life now! hahahaa

    ezreena, yup! u?

    ReplyDelete