Monday, January 16, 2012

My 18th



I always think back the unsatisfied me on the first day,first subject of SAM. I was so dissapointed looking at the small class i had, but a small class made up awesome DRS. haha.

Still remember the first day vincent john sat beside me, looks flirty. Ting yong looks very fierce and strict. Hui sian and sheau mean look damn smart.prema looks stress. Kim seng and adrian were really noisy behind me, laugh all the time. non stop.=.= Yee hong and ling li look very kind and nice. Vincent wong looks like he's in love with rebecca for many years, since he always walk behind her with a smile. Rebecca looks like she had the best student award during high schul. That's all the cool ppl i rmb. and ya,Mr. sim looks too young to become a lecturer.

Then i met shu hui, eric, kelly and found out my best friend's best friend, kar min also came for SAM. I rmb we had a small discussion group which is with rebecca, shu hui, eric and ling li. All of us were discussing about spending rm50 for valentines. My group members were awesome, ALL OF THEM(of cx including me) really read up all the articles teacher asked to. Back to my high schul, most of them won't. Even now, none of us did the homework we are supposed to do.=.=

A few months later, many of them are leaving. T^T. first is eric, then is hui sian. yee hong, shu hui and adrian left next. It's sad.

Then i started to know chu er, yuen er, alvin and zhen xin. Alvin and zhen xin always make fun of me and bully me.=.=.. but they are also really good to me sometimes. I miss going university placement office with them. Miss sneaking in to shu hui, chu er and yuen er's hostel. Miss AO, al salam, library, music room, desa palma, desa mamak, the bridge, cafeteria, bakery, secret place, ricoh, english 6 to 8 movie time, BBQ, trips, outings, common rooms, swimming pool, lab class, moral project day, birthday celebrations, all the dinners......... sorry got abit emo today.-.-

Lastly,Thank you to ling li for secretly taking all the memorable pictures.


DRS 2011

Night class



Trip to PD
Jogoya
One of our dinner
Prema's luxury house XD
Moral Project
Rhema's home
Music room
Genting highlands


BBQ @ inti


Going to MCD for lunch
First Bio experiment
Another dinner



3 comments:

  1. Can't blame me for following ppl's back XD I'm a introverts and shy person...*paiseh* Hahaha! I'm smile so that i look sociable from the outside =) Haizz...seeing those pictures again brings back memories ='(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..DRS members seriously very awesome and good..dont think can meet such friends in uni life so easy ><..last year was so awesome!

    ReplyDelete