Friday, January 13, 2012

My blog is getting confuse

Sorry Blog. Haahahaha.. GUESS WHAT AGAIN! my timetable chged again!!! and now my class is only untill wednesday cause i only take 4 subjects this semester. The study skills are not required for the new batch of students. So that's why. haha.

So far psychology 1 and 2 still look okay for me but sociology..duh..i still can't get wad's the point. Well, kinda worry for that. University life... what is uni life... well i dont really know. I only know i need to pass up my assignments for uni life on week 5 and i am stil not sure how to write. ><

alright that's all for today. Moody ;( for no specific reason. lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! my eyes is hurting looking at ur time table! NOT FAIR....But still my next 2 semester is oni 3 subjects for each semester =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 subs so? ahahaha. later ure unlucky..then get a class till 6pm on friday.. maybe thurs empty..monday 8am...then friday 4 to 6 oni class. hahahahaha...touch wood

    ReplyDelete