Friday, June 1, 2012

The Mid of 2012

Next week:
 I will be visiting the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra for a "celebration". :p Thank you someone for buying the tickets. :) 
There will be altogether four pieces, which one of them i played before 2 years back. ( this makes me more excited because i get to know my standard and where to improve? ) hehe. However, I lost the script.
 :( 

This week:
Ting Yong came to visit us, i forgot to bring my swim suits, again no fate with the swimming pool cz next week is my watermelon week :( wanted to go Levain but Ting Yong made a curse that we need to walk and yea, his wish came true and we walked for half an hour to Levain. By 8:25pm, approximately 0.5km more distance to reach Levain, kimmy sudenly rmb Levain wil be closed at 9pm. 8:30pm would be the last call. With epic-ness, four of us run there, Ting Yong became the best runner and I was just behind. However, we were late for 5 minutes. So we did not have our dinner there. Without feeling wasted, we tried hard to search for another place for dinner which is just nearby Levain. Eventually, we went for Arabian food. The services was pretty good. The owner welcome us with full of happiness. The place was well designed, kinda magnificent and the carving was very exquisite. Similar to Levain, the restaurant is renovated from a bangalow actually. Looking at the menu, the price was quite affordable (for some food). All of us ordered a range from RM15 to RM20 food. Ling Li was the last one, and surprisingly, she ordered Fish Fillet which cost RM35. RM35 is very, very expensive to us. All of us shock, I waved my hand, Kimmy with a shocking face expression and Ting Yong shouted. (I forgot what he said). The funniest part was we all were very very nervous with very big reaction. Even the owner laughed at us. How silly. :p The food overall was not bad, I would rate the food as 8/10. The lamb, was awesome. yum. :D Besides eating, the owner tell us a little bit of the Arabian culture. Ohya, when we came in, the owner asked  if Ting Yong is a smoker. As expected, Ting Yong said no. The owner laugh and replied :" You still drink coca cola at this age?" Well, culture shock is all i can say about this.


Ling Li's: The lamb Kebab. Yum:p

Kimmy's: Big plate of rice :O a little bit hotter than Ting Yong's

Ting Yong's: The red sauce taste almost similar to the chicken rice's sauce, the green one was the lamb sauce. 



What I ordered: It's a quarter of chicken and french fries together soak into the crush and juice of lamb

They even have photo taking services. :p

Mirror mirror on the wall

Me and Ling Li. 


Deep inside my heart:
I follow everywhere they bring me to,
experience the places within my imagination,
It was rich, sometimes calm, sometimes excited.
It's always hard to say goodbye, for my imagination is too weak without you.
I wish I could stay there forever, for reality is always so mean.
However the music will always end, and I have to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment