Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy 2013?!! (part 2)

1.1.2013

The day we moved in to our new units and as expected, all of us were really tired after cleaning every part of the house. However, we were super excited with our new unit. It's very comfortable and warm. Thinking back the previous years, our units' environment were really kinda bad. It's messy, ugly and hot. I miss my holidays very much, abit emo at night, homesick. ZZZ. Had a hard time to fall asleep.


2.1.2013

School reopen day!!! excited + not very excited. Mixed feelings, bwahaha. I was surprise to see Deena was there on the first day of school, normally he wont be there on the first week. We need to form groups ady on the very first class of every subjects. This sem I am taking PRM1(research papers), PRM2 (research papers), social psychology and fundamentals of management. The lecturer said it's gonna be a hectic sem for all of us if we are going to take both PRM1 and PRM2 together. *I am ready for it!* Its a happy thing to see unifi is ady there when i reached home! HOORAY! The speed is very exciting for Jensen and Ling Li. Well, ive got no feelings with that, cz i dont dwl. :p I am very excited with the TV programmes, so many to choose from. I enjoyed my fried chicken from MCD infront of the TV on that night, nice! Abit hard to fall asleep on the second night as well. Homesick, serious homesick. Had nightmares. :/

3.1.2013

Second day of school. Getting better about homesick. Getting more prepared to face the challenges. Lol. Nothing much today. Started our quantitative research project ady. Our hostel is really like a house. hahaha. Found out that we still had some problems with the fridge, bathroom and door knob. Hope it can be settled as soon as possible. Its open house day!!! Ting Yong was busy with his assignment so he couldnt make it again. Vincent's car met some accident so he couldnt make it too! SOB~ I thought he was jk cz he seemed so happy. lol. However, it was quite a success steamboat party. Kimmy invited two of his very good uni friends (anthony and sky) and i invited sin yee and her bf plus an old classmate of both of them that i knw frm a campfire. lol =...= His name is wei han and he is damn pro wit the beef! He sumour bought five packets of MCD french fries for us!!! lol. It was a happy small open house party afterall. 

4.1.2013

It is always a sad thing to know your friday classes its until 5pm, the peak hour of KTM. :(((. Me and kimmy both taking the same subjects on friday. Its really excited to be in the same class with Kimmy again! :p. I will be home alone every friday from 2 to 330pm. Kimmy, Jensen and Anthony will be going to class together. The living room was really dark when i pulled the curtains together. The feeling was really great, it's like ure watching movies in a cinema. Plus the curtains are purple in colour, when the sunlight beams penetrates thru the curtains, its kinda romantic? :p. Anyway, something really scary happened. I heard lots of weird voices coming out from the rooms. The doors were open and close consistently, I heard things keep drop on the floor...... I seriously hope its just winds or maybe some insects. I wasn't afraid at all, I was cool enough to continue watch my TV. *impress with myself* We talked about it together with Jensen's mum. Kinda scary when talk about it. hahaha. Thanks to Jensen's parents and brother for treating us supper. Can't believe KK118's satay and o jian are not bad. hehehe. 

5.1.2013

I am officially a piano tutor now! YAY! kinda excited! JY to me and sin yee :p Today am going to give a belated birthday present for my dear friend LEE SHUWAY!!!! I promised to give her one on her birthday but fail me didnt know how to send the present to australia. =...=........ Really excited that she is back to Malaysia again! We are going to have our very own amazing race, picnic and photoshooting!!!! hahahahaha. Looking forward yo! Thats all for now... lol

OHYA! My new year resolutions: Read more books and save more money. :DDDDDDDD 

Pictures will be uploaded on the next post. Stay tuned :p



No comments:

Post a Comment