Thursday, January 31, 2013

ABC Run

This was suppose to be the post about my birthday........ However, it is something a week ago so yah, I would love to talk about the ABC run now. (I suddenly feel writing blog is like doing assignment, in a not stressful way). 

Ling Li went back on Friday because she's busy on Sunday that's why she never participated in the race. 

First night without Ling Li:

Feeling quite weird without her. Although she always sit quietly at the corner with her laptop, sometimes suddenly laugh, sometimes argue with Bei Yi. Not to say I MISS HER already, but i just feel weird without her in the house. 

Second night without Ling Li: 

Just a day I am ady adapting in the environment without Ling Li :p HAHA. Feel good to see how Jensen and Bei Yi became closer because Ling Li is no longer the bulb! LOL jk~ The next day is ABC Run! All of us actually planned to sleep before 11pm. However, we FAILED! Me, Jensen and Kimmy went swimming. After awhile Sin Yee and Jing Lun reached! They will be staying overnight at our condo because both of them joined ABC Run as well. I call them the healthy couple! They always exercise and their hobby is HILL TRACKING! so healthy!!!  

Me and Bei Yi failed to sleep on that night. And this is our conversation.
Me: I can't sleep because Ling Li is not beside me.
Bei Yi: Me too.

Erm, actually we both feel Ling Li is just a minor reason. The main reason we can't sleep is because Bei Yi drank coffee and my reason is...emm.. I am not very sure... I feel too happy, I dont know why. Maybe it's because that was the first time Sin Yee sleepover at my place. Besides that I will always feel very happy for my best friend when I see them happy. :)

THE DAY!!!

Yeap it's the running day. Me and Bei Yi only slept like 3 hours? LOL. crazy..... after a few minutes preparation all of us from the house altogether 6 people depart!! (bei yi straight wear the green abc running shirt that night to sleep.geng!) 

The guys start 15 minutes before the girls. At first I was the top 3!!!!!!! But....... only until MCD. I am just too weak. I keep telling myself to try hard to get in the top 75 (only top 75 are going to get certificate). However...... strong will is nothing without practices and training before the race. Yeap, I failed to be in the TOP 75! sigh~ however my intention was to get the 15 ECA points, so nah, i was fine after a while. Was a little bit happy when I reached the end point and hearing the committee shouting " congratulations! congratulations! " And i was waiting for them to tell me i am in the TOP 75!!! Anyway, as i walk to the UCSI's entrance, I was a little bit surprise because i really thought i can be the top 75! haha. I was always the top 3 for 100m and 400m run when i was in high school, now i feel that im old ady. NEED MORE EXERCISE!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. lol..let we all find free time and go exercise tgt! cannot always stay in house d!

    ReplyDelete