Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Social psychology class

I dont know how to start this.. well i love this class because we will have a lot of activities and its kinda fun. However, sometimes..... it's really awkward...........

Yesterday Deena was absent, when i was looking for a group member for the class activities, ms bing said something like I NEED Deena. =...= no, i dont.

Today i was sitting beside Deena because he invited me. Ms Bing looked really happy and said something like leethong is happy, sitting together with her boyfriend. Well how should i react to that? Before i enter the class, Deena actually claimed that I am Salim's gf because he raised his hand when the lecturer ask who is going back to hometown to celebrate CNY. Salim is a muslim and ya.. =...= Why me? 

Yesterday we had one activity about touching. We need to hold our partner's hand and the partner has to guess what are we expressing thru touching. There are sadness, anger, disgust, LOVE (-.-) so on so on. Initially, there's a girl sitting beside me. I thought me n her are going to be partners. BUT.......... i dont know what was she fighting about with the two other guys beside, something about rumours of her and another guy... and the other guy she had rumours with became my partner. We were warned that we must make sure we find a partner that we are comfortable to. Let me just tell the most awkward part. The lecturer asked us to stare at our partner, preferably a few minutes, without smilling. Sorry, I can't even stare at him eye to eye for a second. It's really awkward man! If i am in love with him maybe I will be very happy.

Today is the most embarrassing day i had in my university life. The lecturer was asking us some questions and ya FYI, i was sitting at the very last row. Maybe i speak too soft or maybe they are just too noisy in front. When i was about to give my opinion, " First of all...." I said. Before i finish, the lecturer talk about another topic ady. Deena and Salim laughed so crazily beside. I was like ermm... humiliated by them! They keep on repeat the word first of all first of all first of all. I am so dead. aiks. Kok Kien was so nice, he raised up his hand and said" thong lee got something to say!" well i wonder why he called me thong lee...==.... still, thank you!!!!!!! :')

Before that when the lecturer asked a question and Deena knew the answer. He spoke too soft and the class was really quiet.... So i was abit loud when i said : " LOUDER lar~". And guess what, the lecturer accept that as one of the answer. I was so sweat! lol. Seriously funny.

Wookay, I need to continue preparing for tmrw's presentation and role play now! Year 2 is really quite busy..... MISS YEAR 1!!! To Mr Jensen: Appreciate your year 1 life. Feel that he is really lucky to have so many seniors helping him. BELANJA MAKAN! ON! :))))))))



No comments:

Post a Comment