Thursday, January 31, 2013

My 20th birthday :))))))

Ok so I have decided to write on my birthday. hehehe. 



--MY 20TH BIRTHDAY--

My friends, most of them, never stop reminding me that I am 20 ady. OK I KNOW I KNOW. :((( Anyway, they did console and comfort (?) me that 20 is just a number. Well I am accepting the fact that i am 20 ady. However, sometimes I will feel emo and Deena will want to slap me because i was just being too childish to be "unable to fall asleep because I am 20". Anyway, I am going to talk about the whole 20 birthday celebrations I got this year.

This year, seriously, truly AWESOME!!! Ive received so many presents and warm wishes from friends that I never really expected about it!! Let me list down the presents i got. HEEEEEEEEE :DDDDD

Lily
俐俐 is a bunny from Kimmy! It's a really cute and sweet gift and i choose it myself! Kimmy brought me there and asked me to choose the clothes I prefer on the bunny! hehehe. 

Forever 21 earrings from Momo! It's my first birthday present of the year! I love the card and also the earrings of course. I was surprised by her after the gathering in my house. 

Sticky candy from Jensen! Okay, i duno is it a present for me or not, because he said it was suppose to be my present but it's too cheap for a present because he ate one of it.== Anyway, still thank you~ hehe

Bunny pencil case and pink bear bookmark from Sin Yee! Another surprise from my bestie! I was frying nuggets because I was so hungry and she sudenly came in and give me the present. My hand was so oily and sticky. hahaha. Seriously i love the fact that the presents need to be wrapped, because it's double surprises! HAHA

Lee Thong 2012 album and chocolate cake from anthony! He wanted to create a very good surprise but a little bit fail cz i was too busy with my assignment. However, I really love the cover, it's really pretty (because my faces are on the cover!) Lol. The cake became my delicious breakfast on the next day. yuhoo~

Pink purse and pink card from Shuway! Its all from Australia! OH MY GOD i am so in love with the purse!! Shuway sumoure say i can use the purse when I am buying ingredients for cooking and also pasar malam. =...= Many of my classmates love my purse! HEE. shuway, you really got a very good taste!

Pink ukulele from siblings! It is actually from my brother but because my sisters contributed a small amount of money so it is considered a gift from all of them! Its really great to owe a ukulele because shuway had a blue ukulele and denise had a red ukulele!!! At first I thought my brother was kidding and he really bought it!!!!! I was so happy and grateful! It is from a Australia's brand--ashton!!

A dress from Mummy! Wooops, i forgot to post a picture of it to my 20th birthday album on facebook. hahaha. It's my favourite dress so far and I am gonna wear it on CNY! :DDD

Red fedora, mustache necklace and HUGE PINK PEN from denise! HAHAHA i was laughing at the presents when i received it! I promised denise I will use the huge pink pen for final. Imagine how it can cause distraction for the other students. I dont wanna be kick out from the exam hall!! D:

BIRTHDAY VIDEO FROM DENISE AGAIN! it's always what i wanted, it's always what I do for myself and finally i got it! AM SO TOUCH!!! :'))))))) I love the video so much because it not only contains many pretty pics of me it also contain the "history" of V4 and the end part was really funny! thank you thank you thank you! you made my day!!! to be specific, you really made my birthday awesome to the max! 

A website that belongs to ME!!! another touching stuffs Kimmy done for me on my birthday! Its really awesome to read all the wishes on the websites. All so meaningful and long. :') TQ kimmy! TQTQTQ! made my birthday awesome to the max's max!!

A call from an old friend-- Kamini!!!! I am so so so touch on the night she called me just to wish me. We chat a little and we both are quite emotional and cried on the phone! GOSH we miss each other and she was so nice to me years before! Feel lucky to have her as one of my friend. A sincere birthday wishes is enough, need not to feel guilty. :')

Birthday celebration from my family! It's expected because every year my parents will celebrate it with me. This year's cake wasnt that special like the other year but i still love it. Planned to go Shogun to celebrate but dad is too busy for work. NVM, CNY we are going! :DDD

Lee Jessie from Lee Jessie. She gave me herself as my birthday present. LOL

Picture of biscuits from Yong tee. To apologize for not coming to my birthday party, he decided to send me a gift! TADAA!!! A picture of Ling li's favourite biscuit! heeheeheee

A party from DRS (Ling Li, Vincent, Bei Yi, Jensen and Kimmy).TQ wehy~ really like the decoration of the gate. hahaha! the food cooked by Vincent was quite delicious.. he's really quite pro at cooking. Had a rectangle cheese cake on that night, heard from Vincent's friend is very tasty... haha..................

I remember there are more... however it's 11:58pm now and I am so tired after finishing one of my assignment. More assignments to go, hwaiting!!! 

To conclude this, I really appreciate and thank God for giving me such awesome birthday. 20 is very significant to me and my dreams came true for having a really great birthday celebrations throughout the week. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment