Thursday, June 21, 2012

Let's play a mini game before u read this post. FIND AH YON. 




Good news:

1st, Jessie and me are shortlisted in the top 60 pairs out of 530 pairs in the clean and clear competition! this is so amazing!!! i really hope that Jessie and me can make it to the audition. :(

2nd, Kimmy, Bei, Ling Li and me are selected to the 2nd round for visual art photography U got talent competition!!!!!! Our ECA points become 15 from 8!!! this is shhhhooooo amazing <3 Good luck to all of us!

3rd, SHUWAY LEE is back!!! hip hip hooray~ Was quite shock she sudenly called me few days ago.=.=.. yea, she called from Australia! Just a few seconds and it cost RM1!!! sigh sigh why so expensive~

Wonderful days:

1st, I actually joined the Miss and Mister Malaysia Campus competition. Can't believe i joined that. errrmmm.. i did not intend to join the competition when i registered but eventually i joined. Well, it's a long long story. In short, I din want my rm200 voucher to be a waste, so i decided to go and gain some experience from the competition. AND I FORGOT TO REDEEM MY RM15 BACK. rm 30....just gone like that. However, this is really fresh to me. Ive learn and realise something anyway :p. Well, really have to thank Ting Yong and Kimmy for supporting me to go to the audition. Ting Yong even talk to me on phone for 2 hours and 08 mins. very geng.==. It was a great experience, really...the catwalks, interviews, impromptu self introduction, photo shoots and so on. And yea, ICE SKATING!!! Amazingly, I never fell for the first time i skate in my life! I skate for almost 1 and a half hour, and yea, I only hold the sides for one and a half round, and i never hold anything after that! All i can say is that I am too talented perhaps :p. However, it's not as fun as what i thought. It's kinda tiring and very very cold! These are some pictures on that day.

Me and Vania 

Kimmy and I

The stage for catwalks

The Make Up booth

First time making up myself :s


Lunch :)


Clumsy Kimmy never know how to walk properly with the skate


The gloves

EMO bookstores. Ya i understand.

A dinner with Ah Yon!!! We actually lied to Bei and Ling Li to have dinner with us. (Ah Yon's idea)

Bei and Ling Li di mana?! 
Ting Yong is a real hao nan ren. He purposely fetch us back from Sunway and have dinner dabao from KK118 in the apartment. THANKS HAO NAN REN!!! 



2nd, Just a day, Ting Yong is back to Angkasa again! It was Bei yi's birthday yesterday! It's also a full gathering with DRS <3.We all had a really great celebration for her. Ting Yong was the main "organizer" while vincent and me were the vice "organizer". Bei yi went Shogun with her Ketam friends so vincent decided to have dinner with the others @ Levain. It's been quite a while we did not gather with the full members of taylor, inti and ucsi DRS. yay~ Time for a picture paint a thousand words. Oh yea~ 




Wondering how to get the balloon out under the bed

YEA! agree!!!

Just ignore me. :x

Hiding in the deluxe room waiting to give surprise for Bei Yi. So HAWT AND DARK!

yay surprise~~~ XD

The dinner at Levain. Prema seems to enjoy her food very much, MMMMM, she said.

SLRRPP

Yum Yum spaghetti~

Good looking little mini cakes, too bad, we are too poor for them :(

Buying balloons @ Giant

jy everyone! 100 more balloons to blow!!!

Yuen er- the only girl among us that can never blow even one balloon. FAIL! ==.

Vincent very hardworking

AH HA! prema is the opposite of Vincent=lazy!

Ling Li JY!!!

Steady Yon!

Macam budak budak saje

HELP ME TO GET OUT FROM HERE vincent said.

Parts of the 140+ balloons!!!

The balloons models~



Bei Yi is happy =D

Naughty Prem with the marker pen. She drew everyone faces in dark=.=


YAY! A SUCCESS BIRTHDAY PARTY!

Our supper @ 1am 

cleaning up!

reluctant to say goodbye!

Love the feelings to be surrounded by the balloons <3



hao nan ren a~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment