Thursday, June 14, 2012

Recently

1st event--
Ive join a visual art-photography competition for 8 ECA sake. :p. But now i want more. Hope that i can get into the second round so that i can get 15 ECA points!!!!! PLEASE. 

2nd event--
Ting Yong and Jensen visited us on Wednesday. Ting Yong wanted to go Pasar malam. Bei Yi said, JANGAN JANGAN but at last also go with another guy. swt~ haha. Ting Yong is a real hao nan ren!!!!! we finaly get to swim in the Angkasa swimming pool! it was super fun!!! too bad Jensen didnt bring his swimsuit~ then all of us went to watch madagascar 3 for my movie review assignment's sake. It was superb hilarious!!!!! Love King Julien hehe :p

3rd event--
Me and Kimmy randomly feel like wanna eat pancake. so we decided to make it with Bei Yi and Ling Li together. But too bad they were late, so ended up only we both made it. It was our first attempt. We watched "how to make a perfect pancake" video and copied down some recipes online. We had high expectations. really high, especially me. I expected the pancake to be like The Sims 3 grape pancake. (It was the major reason why i wanna eat pancakes). Ya. We did it. Ling li said very nice, with very impress face expression :D bei yi also said not bad not bad!! although the pancake look abit ugly, but its tasty~~~ Anyway we missed the UGT performances. T^T too bad!!!! must go watch it next time!!!

4th event--
Today we finaly got back our public speaking first presentation mark! I was actually kidding and sent a sms to Kimmy that i got full marks! I was just too tired and bored. But surprisingly!!! I really got it! Actually it was 0.6 marks away from full marks. But because of i asked some questions on other presentations, i get bonus marks. So.. ya... that's all.

5th event--
The weather is very very very hot recently. And i am having a serious flu right now. I guess today during statistic mid term test they all got irritated by my "blowing". Hate sore throat and flu so much. i wonder how many boxes of tissues i have used adi. I think the whole UCSI female toilets' tissue are empty by now cz i stole them. :S... well well well~ shh. Me, Kimmy and Ting Yong is having this sickness now, hope fever will stay far from us! PRAY PRAY PRAY THAT WE ALL GET WELL SOON!!!

6th event--
I registered for charity run~~~~~ ahh, very boring. nothing to talk about this.

7th event--
Ohya ohya, i MUST talk about the orchestra! It was simply amazing. The pianist looks very young and he plays really well! (in youth categories). The music again made me feel like wanna take up music course so so so much. And i realised that, I am actually not that talented. I cannot play well without practising!!! so i must really work hard on my piano skill when i go back to my hometown adi. And that was a really unlucky day for us. LRT is spoilt, i mean ALL. so we have to go back by other public transport. We were so nervous because this was our first time experiencing this. Looking at the crowd rushing to the main road to flag the taxi made us very stress. By that time, we dont care about the price anymore, as long as we got home! Luckily, we succesfully flagged a taxi and Vincent told us that after 12 the taxi's fees will be double. PHEW. It was so near to 12am.

8th event--
Today before statistic mid term test, my classmate carman approached me and tell me she just got robbed this morning. I was very shocked and i dont know how to console her. All i can do is quickly find her a calculator and asked her to stay calm and concentrate for the test first. Recently keep hearing news about this. hope that all my friends and family will be safe.

9th event--
Finally, yea finally, I bought a new phone! lol. Do I love my new phone? actually i am not obsessed with my new phone but deena said I am. I didn't concentrate in public speaking class today its because i feel very sick and tired, so i have to play some mini games to "stimulate" my brain, if not u will see me sleeping on the table. when i play games at least i hear what he said. XP!!!!!!

10th event--
wooh this post is seriously long. I wanted to post the pictures. I purposely took it with my new phone adi! but yea..... I lost all the pictures!!!!! Reasons? i dont know why. It's a sad story. ;( but there are still some pictures available. but nah, i am lazy now. hehe i guess that's all for now. and ya blog, miss me not! see ya!!!!




1 comment: