Wednesday, August 29, 2012

1 more day to go!

COME BACK, TAN LEE THONG!

Wait. Are you sure you gonna read this?

WARNING: This is not for the person who hates/dislike me to read! I am sorry if this post appears to be interesting for you to read, trust me, its not...! 
TAKE NOTE:
 1. If you aren't in a really good mood, do not read. 
 2. If you are one of the participants, do not read.
 3. If you have any of these in high percentages now (anger, resentment, disgust, jealousy), do not read.



This is only for those who loved and understand me to read. :)


NEVER STOP LOVING ME :')





Let me continue...

Stop being looked like a nerd and come back now! stop looking like an old fashioned lady and come back now! Stop being shy and TOO HUMBLE. bring back all your confidence! you know you got this one, you know you have talents on stage, you know you can rock every performances, YOU CAN DO IT!

Small parts of history: To be honest, this is not gonna be the very first time for me to perform on stage. Since three years old I have been performing dancing, singing, story telling and so on on stage! everything stopped when i came to form 3, i forgot the reasons. I won numerous prizes since young for my drawing, singing and dancing competition. Besides that, I also won several prizes for mathematics and public speaking competition.

When i started high school education, I never join any drawing and singing activities anymore. I focused more on dancing. I learnt chinese and malay traditional dance, hip hop and hot dance from form 1 to form 3. The high school musical international dance competition was the last one i joined. I can say that was the most awesome performance i have done in my life. I was on the TV show Tom Tom Bak @astro before when i was only 14. Me and one of my friends was chosen as the performers for the TV show.  We sing while danced in the TV show.

In my form 5 graduation night, I have came out with something together with Shuway, wei kei and denise. That was just a crazy and amazing idea for us to have fun and enjoy ourselves to the max on that night. we decided to sing and dance. And yes, after two years, that night I feel I am back to the old me on stage, and tomorrow night, I am gonna feel the same way too.

Some will be surprised if i tell them that i have actually gone through all these. My college friends think that i am old fashioned and they usually call me blacky because i dont have a very fair skin. My university friends think that i am a 100percent nerd and I am a boring type of person. Some think i am a very very good girl that dont go party and wild. Modelling? its not my thing. Well, i agreed with some of the opinions... anyway, i am gonna rock the competition tomorrow and win something at least T^T...... The very main reason i wanna win this competition is because i wanna go KOREA!!! *pray*~~~

Well, stay positive!

- I love my red long evening gown :D
- I love my belly dance outfit
- I love my supporters
- I love my posing
- I love all my heels
- I love my nails
- I am confidence with the way i smile
- I will be confident in my catwalks
- I will not fell down during the competition
- I will rock the Q&A session if i have the chance
- I will be myself
- I will do my best :)))))))


1 comment:

  1. Yes! you can do it! go go go! confident is the most important thing! tomorrow just forget every stress and just be confident with everything u have =D

    ReplyDelete