Monday, August 20, 2012

Hair makeover day

I went to do my hair today for the competition's sake. I cut, straightened and dyed it. I din know its gonna take a long time!!! I sit there for almost...2pm till 8pm... 6 HOURS!!!!! this is crazy man. why so long one..... =3=

I am really proud of myself cz i can sit there for 6 hours. I read 3 magazines, almost every pages. Most of the time i look at the blur me in the mirror, trying to make some funny pose with my face, and sometimes try to imitate the model's face expression in the magazines. I hope nobody realized. =3=

Total damage: RM300...emm....=3=

Emo, cz when come out from the saloon in the shopping mall sky dark adi. i think i miss you, sun =3=

I was expecting myself to look more sexay but i think i look very cute now :p HAHAHAHAHAHAH perasan-ing.

My new hairstyle. emmm no big changes right? haha
webcam too lousy... haha :x



No comments:

Post a Comment