Thursday, August 30, 2012

MMC 2012 FINAL!

Venue: Thean Hou Temple
Date: 30/8/2012

IT'S D DAY!!!

yeah, all of us were very nervous and excited at the same time! Before that, we had a few times rehearsal. I was kinda emo and lose all my confidence during the rehearsal because my professional model friends criticize at my catwalk and i agreed with them. The feeling wasn't there yet. I looked too nervous. I can feel that my catwalks wasn't as good as when i practiced at home. I tried hard, following what they taught me. However, it never turn better. After we had our lunner (lunch+dinner)? hahhaaha me and some of the finalist went to pray pray. hehes. I prayed to god hoping i will get back my confidence soon and everything will be fine. Thank you god, my wish is granted at last. :)
So cute!!! :D I LOVE THEM! <3 td="td">

Miss msia finalist memang got style one :D


Before the competition started, i was actually very very excited. I wasnt nervous, stress or scare at all! I am full of energy, and i just ignored all the comments i got from them and walk the catwalk with my very own way. ( their comments are very useful, but it's not gonna work for me because i just have to find back the feelings! ) At last it turns out fine and i get praised from them. YEAH i did it finally! :) I really need to thank the make up artists for being so patient with me and thank you to all my friends who actually being honest with my catwalks. :) 

OK its time to announce the winners for the competition! hehes! Sad to say I only won a subsidiary title--- Miss Most Promising Stars award. hahaha. i dont even know what's that when they interviewed me. swt! Anyway, I am very satisfied ady with this award. There are many subsidiary title: Miss entrepreneurship ( which is based on the number of accounts signed up in mysales.com), Miss Popular ( based on number of tickets that you have bought), Miss Keep Slim ( 50 percent based on number of likes at facebook and 50 percent based on judges), Miss friendship ( 100 percent based on all the participants), Miss talent ( 100 percent based on judges) and lastly Miss Most Promising Star ( 100 percent based on judges too! ). Anyway, in my eyes, all of us are the winner of the day! I can see all of them putting in their very best on that night, and all of them rock the stage! 

I am happy because it's all about my efforts on that night. It's like i am being recognized and it shows the judges like me :D. I dont know how to describe my feelings. It was awesome! :) This is the first time i join this kind of competition, and i am satisfied with my performance last night. I am also very grateful to all of you who supported me that night. THANKS ALOT! I wanna thank my mum for going through this pageant journey with me! I wanna thank my friends for spending so much of their money to come and support me! I wanna thank you MMC participants for giving me so many awesome and fun memories, I will miss all of u seriously! I wanna thank this competition for giving me a whole new experience and it actually boost up my confidence level alot! 

Well, I am still considering whether or not to join this kind of competition next time. I never dream to become a model, never wanted to be someone famous, I just want first class honours in my studies right now. :) 

FOR ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION, I AM STILL ME. :)

* i wish the other photos will be uploaded soon! can't wait to see how gorgeous was I* XDD

These are some photos i took that day! 

Done MAKE UP! LOVE THEM TOO, they are very pretty! :)

A very nice gal :)

:p

Doing my hair right now. Mavis yawning. haha :p

The hairstyle I suggested. nice? :)

The backstage!

Me and price :)

Adrain, Nicholas and me :) 

YUHOO! having lotsa fun! :D

Me and Hui Yuen again! hehe

Me and vidiana! <3 td="td">

ONLY AVAILABLE IN MY BLOG 

*shy* hehe

Vania sexy! FUH

Its me!!!!!! XD

Very funny! with a sweet gal :)

THANK YOU DENISE FOR UR SWIM SUITS!  :D
Me doing belly dancing :)

Photo sessions! YUHOO!!!


congratz to the top 3!! :)



Me and siblings ;D

Me n mummy


Me n bro! :)

AHH, we hv lotsa pics tgt! haha

Me and my partner! Jerry ONG! :)

Thank you for teaching me how to pose! :) 

Me and Kimmy! :D

Jensen, me and kimmy! thank you!!! <3 td="td">

Me and JASON!!!!! fuh! XD

Me and angeline tan! :D

Me and li Ling! THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSPORT AND EVERYTHING :)
SEXY GURLS~


Dear penny n me :)

Me & Vania love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment