Friday, August 31, 2012

Cheat :'(

I should be smarter next time. I really dont wanna say this. But i am seriously unhappy with all these.

1st, why did i join this competition?
I joined because of a voucher that is said to be worth for one whole treatment. It looks worthy for me because its not like other cash voucher, you still have to pay money. The guy there asked me to just register and get the voucher, i dont have to join the competition if i dont want. He told me there are many people doing this also, cause the voucher is very worthy and it's a very great chance, no one offer a voucher like that. Then i feel okay, the voucher looked quite good. I never ever think of joining this competition, because it's not my thing. I thought i will be eliminated in the audition. Later then, I found out that the voucher cannot be used. The responsible authorities told me that they will replace it with another voucher. So i thought of going to their audition for fun, to get experience, an extraordinary memory maybe to worth back RM30 ( The amount that i hv paid for the registration fee). And i went, surprisingly, I was chosen as one of the finalist. I was very excited. Because due to them, they chose only 25 out of 250 participants.

2nd, the finals
Two of my cousins always go for pageant competition. They told me that XX company cheated many people and they never get any prizes from them, except those useless vouchers and nameless certificate. Some of my relatives and friends actually had bad comments on the final, saying the food was really bad. And the venue so on, do not worth RM150 tickets. The environment is not grand at all. Besides that, they are many so called miss and mrs something something from other pageant competition were actually there to "support" us by taking pictures the whole night. Didnt they ever realised that they were blocking the other audiences at the back? And come on, we were on stage, not performer, not entertainer, we were fighting for some "meaningful" and "not a normal beauty pageant" competition! They did not respect us at all. That's what i feel. From my friend, we all know the same thing happened to last year's winners also. They never stated the things clearly and what we got from them, are just excuses excuses and excuses. I dont care about the money at all now, whatever it is, I am happy with my holiday and the new friends i met. 

3rd, As one of the victims
To the people out there (you know who you are), Please dont put the blame on me. And here, i have to clarify something. This is memang not an ordinary competition. It requires lots of hardworks and skills. It's not for people who never prepare, who doesnt have any talents. I CAN SAY ALL THE FINALISTS ARE REAL FINALISTS, WE ARE ALL PROFESSIONAL AND TRAINED. It's just the organizers and company. Stop saying that we are cheap because the competition is cheap, we arent. We had put in all our efforts and it was really an awesome night. All of us had worked so hard for this competition, we spent our holiday in an extraordinary way.

4th, Once bitten, twice shy
The managing director once called me and asked me to join the coming pageant competition. He will straight away put me as the finalist. And he told me that they really love me and i have potential something something. I will not want to join this competition anymore. Lastly, I din join this competition just for the money, its for my teenager years to be more awesome. As we all know, not everyone is qualified to join, not everyone can do this. Sorry if i offended some of you.

There are still many things i wanna comment but now i dont remember. Lol. Nvm now, i am still very happy to see all the beautiful n gorgeous pics of mine! I personally think i look quite stunning :p. I know i perasan, hmm, i should replace perasan to confident. HEHES.






No comments:

Post a Comment