Tuesday, October 30, 2012

End of sem 3= End of year 1

Time 

never get tired of running away. "Can't you just chill and rest a little while sometimes?" sigh. So soon, So soon, I am officially done with my first year. Two more years to go. Wondering will second year of psychology getting tougher? I hope no matter how tough it is, my strong interest will always be there.

Let me just summarize the three semester i had in UCSI... First of all, remember i said i might fall in love with UCSI after sometimes? The ans is still, INTI is better. Lol. UCSI is too small but tiring enough to walk to class from hostel. It's always hard to find plug for my laptop in UCSI, hard to find a nice place to sit down for discussion in UCSI, library is always fully booked, food always seems to be so expensive and blablabla.

My first sem---

Where I stay: My cousin sister's house
Transport: I drive to cheras every week
Timetable: Class from Monday till Wednesday only. 8am everyday.(love the time, cz easy to find parking)
Subject I love the most: Introduction to psychology 1
Lecturer I love the most: Ms Raji, psychology 2 lecturer.
Subject I hate the most: University life. 
Lecturer I hate the most: Uni's life lecturer. Mr. XX (shh)
Best mark subject of the sem: Sociology
Worst mark subject of the sem: University life
Favourite place to eat inside school: Block B cafeteria

Comment: Kinda stupid in the first sem, blur with UCSI system, does not know which way is the shortest way to class, never late to class, very strict when it comes to assignment, never study at the eleventh hour, flag down taxi to leisure mall at south wing instead of north wing (stupidness), crazy exploring.

My second sem---

Where I stay: Angkasa block B, 21st floor. bad bad environment. hot n not furnished. Hate the lift so much.
Transport: Sometimes drive, sometimes no.
Timetable: Monday till Thurs only, everyday 930am class.
Subject I love the most: Statistic
Lecturer I love the most: Mr. Shahril, public speaking lecturer
Subject I hate the most: Introduction to advertising.( the subject I THOUGHT i will love the most)
Lecturer I hate the most: the reason why i hate introduction to advertising the most :p
Best mark subject of the sem: Introduction to public speaking
Worst mark subject of the sem: Expository writing
Favourite place to eat inside school: Block C stalls

Comment: Becoming smarter on choosing the right members in your group, had the best group member ever (Hajar), seldom late to class, still does not know which way is the shortest to class, strict when it comes to assignment, never study at the eleventh hour, still flag down taxi to leisure mall at south wing instead of north wing, high level of exploring, drawing became my hobby

My third sem---

Where I stay: Bei and ling li's apartment. block C 10th floor.
Transport: Not driving anymore
Timetable: Monday till Thurs only as well, everyday 8am.
Subject I love the most: Personality Theories
Lecturer I love the most: Ms Bing
Subject I hate the most: None
Lecturer I hate the most: None
Best mark subject of the sem: Personality theories
Worst mark subject of the sem: Lifespan development
Favourite place to eat inside school: Block A cafeteria

Comment: Smart at choosing group members (however, i am not the only one picking), always late to class, still doesnt know which way is the shortest to class(=="), strict when it comes to assignment, study at the very last minute , started cooking, realized the stupidity to flag down taxi at south wing, desperately need more money to spend, bit bored of exploring KL. Had a very good gay friend ( know him since first sem ). 

In a nutshell, I dont understand why I got so many stuffs left in Cheras. I have a total of 6 bags of clothes and the other 8 bags of zapalang stuffs. my god.==... Ohya, next yr will be staying wit DRS together. Chu Er once said, we should be staying together at DESA last yr. It would be so fun. She's so right, why we never thought of it on the second semester of SAM. Good luck to five of us finding a suitable condo unit!!!!!!!

I think that's all. buh bye~


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete