Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Outfit fitting day!

I was invited to be a model in a fashion show on 20/10 at timesquare! wow. This is gonna be my very first time. Am very curious about the backstage! I can't believe am gonna be a model! (just for once) :p. Wow, just wow! :D Most importantly, we are walking the fashion show with Chrissie Chow!!!周秀娜!( dont really remember the chinese name).

I am a huge fans of ANTM (American Next Top Model!). but but but i never thought of joining the model career. Its not my thing, again. heeeee. But but but its kinda excited and thrilled to participate in the fashion show! But but but i am not tall enough eh. haish!!!! abit stress har! sumour the gangnam style! GG-ed. I feel the dance kinda geli, now we need to dance that for the opening ceremony. wonder 周秀娜 dancing with us or not. =...............=. like macam will somehow spoil my image ehhh! OH NO~~!!!!

The fitting day is awesome de lo. :p. Location is at Sunway Giza blablabla.  The boutique looks very professional. and all the outfits cost more than rm100 zzzz.  So expensive. There are professional designers and planners of the day. We are required to do catwalk also to let the duno-who see. Macam ANTM!!!! XD The first outfit of mine is a black elegant knee-length dress with black flowers on below. Damn nice eh!!! cost RM299.=.=. I think i look good in everything (perasan), so I very fast settle d~ the other girls still changing for the best suited outfit. heeeee. The second outfit the designer gave me a purple old fashioned office lady dress. I dislike the purple, cz it make me look more dark zzzzz. Then I very brave, ask the designer, dont u think i am very dark, the girl beside me macam bulb... (the girl beside me has pink skin and she wearing a light grey dress office lady style with gold pointy accesories around it). The designer so nice and kind! she gave me another style. And i love it so much!!! Its a pink coat with grey blouse inside and black waist line shorts. The pink coat worth rm300+ and its the bright pink colour i likey! Other girls say the outfit is awesome. :D. My partners on the day is angeline tan and mavis. Yuan ben I pair with Vania but but but like tad lor. lazy explain! hahaha. My group is the only group with 3 person. :) Vania's second outfit cost rm989!!!! crazy!!! Even if i am rich, I will never never never buy it. =........=
Then hor, Mavis need to go timesquare to take something. Me, Penny and Suet Nee followed. Then.=.=...... something epic happen. Mavis's iphone gps banyak pandai, bring us to batu cave instead of timesquare. zzzzzzzz. No wonder the place macam kampung, twin tower also dissapear liao and got kuala selangor road sign sumour got genting highland =.=.... sudah gila. that day keep got lost oni. we four 路痴 on the way emergency wanna go toilet. That time heavy traffic jam sumour. We very helpless. =......= Anyway, before that we enjoyed our thai "lunner" at sunway giza. And ya! I wanna emphasize this. Gong cha de signature milk green tea is awesome de lo! :D. Love it :DDDDDDDDDDD first time lu. the stupid Kimmy so ngam bought fraiche green tea vanilla oreo sth sth to me on the same day.zzzzzzzzzzz!!!! sometimes surprise tak berapa good................... waste money neh. cz i oni drink abit. stomach full of H2O. and oh! sumour got ai yu bing, havent drink nehh~~~~~ ice peach tea also... sudenly remember so many drinks.. 

Abit tired lor that day... climax havent over. Assignment not perfect yet, presentation havent started yet, case studies belum start.. sigh!!! Should I study jeremy lin? :P


Us with small little doll 

The boutique!

Carlz loves to pose! :p

Outfits on da floor!

My name on the shirt :p

Modelling!

Not ready yet

<3 td="td">

Before you stir the drink

After stir!





4 comments:

  1. Wow nice! looking forward to ur gangnam style hahahaaa (Y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. are u coming to see me or what? hahahaha. *shy*

      Delete
  2. wahhh leethong, i was expecting to see at least one photo of you in your outfit mana tau disappointed jor LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha the organizer say cannot show before the show... come to the fashion show lah! XDXD!

      Delete