Saturday, October 6, 2012

I am SICK :O

People used to call me ABNORMAL and BISEXUAL because I hated shopping and I love looking at pretty girls. And of course, I do fall for Korean guys too. :p But still, I always have this habit to stalk pretty girls and watch pretty girls at youtube. Most of the time I love to watch Korean actresses and Jayesslee. Jayesslee are not only pretty, they sound so sweet too!!! Am a huge fan of em! :D

Well, I have changed and I decided to write it on my blog. Apparently, I am having a disease, called the SHOPPING FEVER!!! my god. I cant believe I spent 5 hours for shopping! I cant believe that I actually enjoyed it! I always yawn whenever my mum takes me to shopping. When my friends are crazy to shop I always just follow their back, show no interest at all towards shopping. If they shop at Sunway Pyramid, I will beg them to skate with me. If they shop at TimeSquare, I will beg them to play inside the themepark with me. (anyway I hate the themepark since the first time i go inside, not going in there anymore!). Even our seremban 2 jusco, I created games to be played in the shopping center. For example, find 5 items and who finish it first wins the game! My god, people dont understand why is that i hated shopping, I mean, I am a girl! This is what every girls love, SHOPPING! I guess it's just the time isnt there yet, and now it has arrived!
Excited? Not really. I always think hate shopping is something good. You will saved alot of money on that. And i was right! I rather to let people call me ABNORMAL now. Lol. jk. Anyway, people do praise me for  that before, those stingy males. :)

Talking about bisexual, oh my god, I am in love with MIKE DELFINO from desperate housewives! I finished season 1, 2, 3 and 8, currently at season 4. I din like him when i first saw him at season 8,( I watch season 8 before 1,2,3). I started to like him from the first season. Like him from the outside to the inside! Although he's just a plumber and he is not rich! Anyway, he's way too old for me :p

Here are some pictures of him! :p
Isn't the way he smile attractive? :p



He has got really long legs!XD



think I am still ABNORMAL a.k.a WEIRD for you cz I like a man in desperate housewives, something that teenagers dont watch. ooopps :x.

Call me special instead of weird k? I appreciate it heeeeeee. :)

2 comments:

  1. lol..wont waste much money also la..cn shopping but some of the thing that is real exp also cnt buy..><

    ReplyDelete
  2. ><! sad!!! now really is money not enough use! lol. anyway guess wad, mummy let me buy my new year clothes this yr!!! yay!!!!! excited de lu.

    ReplyDelete